When you book an appointment that time is reserved especially for you. Because I can see only a limited number of clients per day, appointments that are cancelled or rescheduled without sufficient notice will be charged a fee, as follows:
- Cancellation or rescheduling with 48 hours notice will not be charged a fee.
- Cancellation or rescheduling after the reminder text has been sent (or 48 hours prior to your appointment time) will attract a 50% fee.
- Cancellation or rescheduling on the day will be charged the full session fee.
- For appointments before 10am cancelling or rescheduling with less than 12 hours notice will incur the full fee. For example – cancellation of an 8am appointment later than 8pm the evening before your session will incur a full fee.
- Repeated cancellations or failure to pay the cancellation fee will result in discontinuation of service.
- Keep in mind that changing an appointment from Face to Face to Video Telehealth is welcome at no charge with thirty minutes notice before our appointment time!
Counselling appointments are in high demand, and a late cancellation or no-show impact both your counsellor and other clients who might have utilised the appointment time.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text or leave a voicemail at 0410767681 to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Thanks for your understanding.